Welcome to the Atomist User Guide. The Atomist User Guide contains documentation on all aspects of Atomist that its users, beginners through experts, can use to more effectively use Atomist to improve their processes and deliver value more quickly.
The Atomist User Guide contains the following sections:
- Rug: Atomist’s enabling technology
- Integrations: External platforms and tools that Atomist works with
- Interfaces: How users interact with Atomist
- Seeds: Projects that generate other projects
- Fingerprints: How Atomist detects significant code changes
- Permissions: What permissions Atomist asks for
- Spring Agent: Installing and Using the Spring Agent
Click on any of the links above to go directly to that section, or click Next at the bottom right of this page to go to the next page in the guide.